Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Month!

No, you did not read that wrong. Today is Independence Day in the US, and many folks are celebrating with barbeques and fireworks.

I am celebrating it also being the time when summer school is over, and I can catch up on my "fun" reading. So for this month, I am only posting about books that I have read because I just wanted to. They are about superheroes, adventurous kids, professional wrestlers, and shady characters. They may or may not have so much application in any classroom setting, but they are (hopefully) good reads and a fun way to pass the summer months. I am also taking this time to catch up on all kinds of series that I have been missing out on.

So grab some lemonade (that cool refreshing drink) or an iced tea (or something stronger if you prefer), and come back tomorrow to see what's in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment